Thursday, July 7, 2011

That's so "LC"

Yes, I was one of those people who watched "Laguna Beach" and then followed LC and the gang on "The Hills". I really enjoyed following the petty lives of these rich kids with their love triangles and drunken arguments and when LC fought with Heidi I was totally in LC's corner. She was totally right about Spencer. What an idiot. Anyhow, if I learned anything from LC and her friends was that despite the crazy lives they led.....they sure looked great.

When I checked out LC's line at Kohl's I was pleasantly surprised. The clothes are well made and are truly affordable. You can walk out of Kohl's with several cute pieces from her collection without breaking the bank. She has now added shoes to her line as well. Check out some cute pieces that I found online and if you were a "Hills" addict like I was.......then you might just like part of the gang!


LC Lauren Conrad Floral Dress

{LC Lauren Conrad Floral Dress $42.00 www.kohls.com}


{LC Lauren Conrad Floral Ruffle Chiffon Camisole $24.99 www.kohls.com}

LC Lauren Conrad Pintuck Skirt
{LC Lauren Conrad Pintuck Skirt $28.00 www.kohls.com}



{LC Lauren Conrad Wide Leg Linen Pants $37.80 www.kohls.com}LC Lauren Conrad Square Sunglasses
{LC Lauren Conrad Square Sunglasses $14.99 www.kohls.com}



No comments:

Post a Comment