Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blog Lovin'


I am an avid reader. In my opinion there is nothing better than a good page turner or when I see my favorite magazine's new issue on stands. I know that I get to sit and read it cover to cover and explore all the new pictures and articles. It's awesome! 


Now in addition to my books and magazine, I get to read blogs!!! I am so obsessed with reading them and I follow tons of them. I can't read them all on a daily basis, but I browse and check out as many as I can. There are are many awesome ones out there on every subject under the sun! Here is a website that compiles them all in one place for you. You can make a list of your favorites and follow them from there. It's super easy to join and much easier to follow your favorites. Don't forget to add mine to your list!

www.bloglovin.com

bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment