Monday, August 1, 2011

Five things to brag about...

Five things to start off the week....


                            1.
Project Runway is back! If you like fashion you should tune in to this show. The artists are always so talented and it is amazing to see what they come up with out of nothing! Series started last week so you are not too late! Check it out at www.projectrunway.com Thursdays 9/8c


2. 
 
How incredibly adorable is this? It actually seems pretty simple to do. All you need is a napping baby and sheets. My favorite is the bookworm one....so original and creative. Its quirky photography like this one that I admire most.


 
{ Photos courtesy of Cup of Jo}

3. 
{New Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that I will be trying this week. I don't care what anyone says store bought cookie dough will never taste the same as home-made cookies.}
Get the recipe at www.realsimple.com

                              4. 
HAPPY IN WEHO
{Look of the Day: Kristin Cavallari}




5.  I'm a big fan of the arts. Photography, dance, music and art are all ways for us to express ourselves and understand others. Below is just one of many dances that I adore. I hope you'll watch it and I hope it will inspire & move  you as it inspires me every time I see it.



{This routine was choreographed by Travis Wall and music is by Jason Mraz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment