- A good make-up brush set.
- Eye Lash Curler
- Primer (This creates a protective layer on your skin that allows your foundation and make up to last longer)
- A good foundation (unless you have perfect skin and can go bare). One that matches your skin and evens out your skin tone. Go to an artist at a make up store or counter for assistance in picking one. Sephora and M·A·C have awesome experts there to help.
- Eyebrow tools such as a brow pencil or eyebrow shadow (to fill in your eyebrows) , brow gel (clear or color) and finally a good pair of eyebrow tweezers. Do not skip your eyebrow wax or twee-zing appointment. Your eyebrows frame your face and make all the difference in the world. On that same note, filling in your eyebrows takes your look to a whole new level.
- Nude lip liner. Nude. Please, please, please do not use brown or dark lip liner that you can see. Nude. Your lip liner should not be darker than your lipstick. Applying lip liner will help your lipstick last longer.
- Make-Up sponges for application.
- Good make-up remover.
- Q-Tips for easy clean up.
This is an excellent and easy to follow video. I really liked the final look and feel that she used simple and sweet shades to create a natural look. The make up that she used is listed in the video in case you want to purchase exactly what she used. I would not use foundation for day (unless it's a special occasion) instead I would use a good tinted moisturizer such as the one from Laura Mercier which I mentioned here.