Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Cuff" It Up

I was at Nordstrom the other day when I noticed a sales girl wearing the prettiest cuff bracelet. As I admired it I realized that although I own tons of accessories and many different types of bracelets, I do not have any cuff bracelets in my collection! Shocking I know. I was pretty embarrassed at the thought so I have happily began looking for one that suits me. I want a classic eye-catching piece that can stand alone. Not looking for trendy or too edgy. I am a woman on a mission and these are the contenders in no particular order. Which one is your favorite???


{Tiffany Notes Cuff $650.00 www.tiffany.com}
This is the one the sales girl had on at Nordstrom. I am no fool and it was love at first sight, however I am not trying to spend almost $700 on a silver cuff! I've narrowed it down to the three below.


{House of Harlow Tribal Cuff $121.00 www.tobi.com}


{Modern Masterpiece Bracelet Cuff on sale for $79.95 www.anthropologie.com}



{Clean Break Cuff $158.00 www.anthropologie.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment