Monday, June 13, 2011

Get to "work"



I have never been able to understand how some women can roll out of bed, throw something on and head to work. Who are these women and what are their excuses? Please don't tell me they have kids because I have one of those too! Some women say they don't want to "dress up" to work which is baffling to me because you are at work 5 days out of the week, 20 days out of the month so does this mean you look like crap most of the time? Don't get me wrong I have my days when I just want to throw on a tee and jeans and be on my way and I allow myself those days..... I just don't let that become a habit. Instead I let dressing up become the habit. There are many ways to be comfortable while also looking polished and as if you actually put effort into getting dressed. I put a few outfits together for inspiration and ideas, unless you are actually going to run out and get the $850 Chanel necklace. Come on girls "work" it out.....

let's get to work
Miss Selfridge zipper dress
42 GBP - missselfridge.com

Christian Louboutin platform shoes
$505 - mytheresa.com

Pauric Sweeney leather handbag
$440 - theoutnet.com

Satin necklace
$850 - amrag.com

Dominic Jones rose gold diamond earring
140 GBP - harveynichols.com

Pearl jewelry
6 GBP - debenhams.com

Diamond jewelry
harrywinston.com





Isabel Marant silk top
$366 - farfetch.com

Jane Norman pleated pants
45 GBP - janenorman.co.uk

Pink shoes
200 GBP - coggles.com

Mango leather handbag
35 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk

Gorjana gold jewelry
$70 - charmandchain.com

TopShop wrap bracelet
$30 - topshop.com

Pearl jewelry
jcpenney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment