Monday, June 13, 2011

Shoe Diary



Summer is here (hence the bright PINK font) and since I don't have to go back to work until next fall, I plan on giving my feet a rest from my heels.....well for the most part. Below are the pairs that made it into my summer style list.
GIGI-VH
The messy hair, aviators, short shorts.......she looks as is she doesn't care & put no thought into her cool ensemble. Love it! 
~Sam Edelman Gigi Sandal seen here on Vanessa Hudgens (comes in several colors) get them for $60.00 at singer22

Nicole20richie
Cutest flip flops & celebrity favorite.
havaianas $24.00
PG.NWBLANCA.YELLOLE.PZ
Summer espadrilles in a bright, but still neutral color.
 ninewest $99.00

Steve-madden-platforms-fantasha-blk-snake

Sky high sexy heels for summer night dates.
  stevemadden $99.95


 5202582146_d61665801e
"Hello Lover....."
~Carrie Bradshaw, Sex in the City~
I don't know where exactly I would wear these, but boy do I want them!!! Lovely genius....they are on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment