Monday, June 20, 2011

My New Favorite Color

I have been truly obsessed with anything "BLUSH" lately because its an undeniably pretty, sweet and girlie neutral. I know that I will get a ton of use out of most pieces in this shade. Take the Steve Madden shoes listed below as an example. One of the best shopping choices that I have ever made! The color goes with everything in my wardrobe, they elongate my legs and are very comfortable considering I am strutting around in 5 inch heels! I can pair them up with several different items from my closet and they always look fresh and cool.


Lately every time I walk into a store I automatically gravitate toward anything in this shade because I know I will wear it over and over again. The items I buy have got to pass the test of time....as in how many times will I actually wear it! 


Here are some ultra-chic pieces that are classic, wearable and oh so lovely....


PROSPRUS BLUSH
{Steve Madden-Prosprus Blush Heels $149.95



Rory Beca blouse


{Rory Beca Jacob Trapeze Blouse $176.00



{Floral Dress $79.00 www.zara.com}



{Quite Blush Dress $89.98 On-Sale www.anthropologie.com}










No comments:

Post a Comment