Monday, June 13, 2011

Day Make Up for the Busy Mom


Day Make Up Must Haves For The Busy Mom

Here are a list of make up must haves that any and every mom should have in her make up bag. It is a quick and easy way to create a complete day make up look in a matter of minutes. 

Necessity #1. Tinted moisturizer with SPF. Just a small amount applied to your face and neckline will give you an instant glow and it will camouflage imperfections. $19.00 at Sephora.
LM

Necessity #2. I can not stress enough how important mascara is. Have you ever applied mascara to one eye and then take a look at your other sad little eye and see how naked it looks? Well I have and I have to tell you it ain't pretty sister. Mascara is amazing and you don't have to spend a fortune on it. You can get a great mascara at any drugstore for a reasonable price. It opens up your eyes and makes you look awake even if you aren't. Yes, I'm that girl who wears mascara to the gym and to the beach. Waterproof mascara ofcourse....but we'll leave that one for another day. $7.49 at CVS.
Maybelline
Necessity #3. Blush. Most women I know do not wear blush. I am a huge fan of the stuff and I am always trying to get others to discover it's magical qualities. It gives you color and in the right shade makes you look like you just had an orgasm! Which leads me to the gorgeous NARS Orgasm pinky-peach blush which is Hollywood favorite. This shade is flattering on just about everyone. You can find it for  $27.00 at Sephora and if thats too steep Mac Cosmetics always has gorgeous shades for $19.50. 

   Blush

Necessity #4. Lip stick or lip stain. Notice I did not say lip gloss. The reason being is that this is for the busy mom who I am assuming does not have time to re-apply her gloss every five minutes. Gloss as fun and flirty as it is can be very high maintenance because they simply do not pass the test of time. I really love a nice berry stain or a subtle pink lip stick that is girly and will last on my lips several hours. Revlon has their Just Bitten Lip Stain for $8.99 at CVS Pharmacy. 

Justbitten

It just takes a few minutes in the morning to follow this quick make up regime to look made up. So no more excuses Moms.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment