Monday, June 13, 2011

Meet Etsy...


If you haven't yet discovered Etsy.com then I highly suggest that you do so right after reading this post! Etsy prides itself on mostly selling handmade items. This includes anything from dang-ly earrings to vintage dresses. I have bought several items from different artists on the site and I have been extremely happy with my purchases. You can find tons of unique items and in most cases you can customize and personalize your orders. Here are a few of the shops that I have bought from and others that I admire! 
1. I just ordered adorable customized invitations for my son's birthday party similar to these:Il_570xN.195848141
~I liked them so much that I also ordered matching "Thank You" cards!~
~Go to ETSY Fun Invites to see more.~
2. I bought some gorgeous hand painted Dr. Seuss wooden letters for Chase's room. This shop does amazingly beautiful work.Il_570xN.65418539
 

3. After I became a mother I became a scrap-booker and I was one of those people who thought that I would NEVER scrapbook or put together albums. But after I had my son I wanted to create albums that would show him the pure adoration that his dad and I felt for him since he was born. I wanted them to be warm and made from love for him. I ordered an album from this artist for his first birthday party pictures. The artist painted the Sesame Street characters that were his birthday party theme and personalized it by painting his name and the number 1. She did an absolutely gorgeous job and in spite of it being shipped from Greece it was here in record time! She can do customized orders of whatever you need. Below is one of her latest works.Il_570xN.231108323
 

4.  Handmade unique jewelry with a vintage twist. This shop has tons of beautiful pieces.Il_570xN.206854760 
 ~Check out her shop vintagejewelry~
5.  8x8 Metallic Photography Print

Il_570xN.245878631
~Shop etsy.bomobob for amazing photography art.
6. Springtime Girl - 5 x 7 Illustration Print

Il_570xN.237650718
~Shop etsy for unique & fun prints. `

No comments:

Post a Comment