Monday, June 13, 2011

She wore an itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny very expensive bikini!



When I was twenty-one I spent my summers laying on the beach getting roasted. I would actually lather my body in baby oil and bake under the sun for hours. A lot has changed since I was 21....I can't drink 'till the wee hours of the night and get up to go to work the next day, I definitely can't eat whatever I want and still fit into my jeans and I  WON"T go in the sun without my SPF! Of course when you are in  your twenties you don't think about wrinkles because old age is so far away..... and then one day you wake up and your 35.  
I also remember being able to wear any  cheap little bikini on my 110 pound frame and still look marvelous. As the years have gone by that is no longer the case & I have to work harder every year at finding the right bathing suit. By right I mean the one that will make me look like Gisele Bundchen. What can I say I have high standards.
Then I discovered some tricks to looking great at the beach at any age, but it's gonna cost you. Nothing good ever comes cheap & I promise that it will be worth every penny. I mean can you really put a price on feeling beautiful and most importantly confident in a bathing suit? I am sharing with you my top picks from some of the best designers in the industry. These bathing suits will not tug, push or flatten your womanly wilds! They will miraculously do the complete opposite. They will lift, pull and you won't even mind wearing them on your fat days.  I am telling you that you will thank me for this. I'm sorry but when it came to bathing suits there were no cheap choices that looked great & if I have to take my clothes off in front of total strangers in broad daylight then you better believe I want to look good. After all I am only 35....


L176_01_312_134
{ $150.00 Cosita Buena by lulifama

L243_486_305_315
{ $168.00 Fiesta de Sirenas by lulifama}


Bathing
{ $158.00 Jazz Ruffle Bandeau Top & Bottom by vix}

Maya
{ $185.00 Moraine maya}



Mayas

{ $240.00 Bimini Blue by maya}

No comments:

Post a Comment