Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I Want Now!


There are so many beautiful things in this world and I want them all! These are just a couple of items that I really, really want. Just had a Spice Girl moment....anyway I could think of a ton of ways that I would use each. 
{I absolutely adore the sexiness of a bootie. I think they can add edginess to the prettiest of outfits.}

Alexus Open Toe High Heel Booties $221.20 www.shopbop.com


Tory Burch "McLane" Mini Messenger
{Although I really love my BIG bags, I really like the coolness that this type of chain cross-body purse offers, especially when it leaves my hands free for mommy-hood.}

Tory Burch McLane Mini Messenger $365.00 www.bloomingdales.com




I enjoy color in my life. They brighten up my days & make me feel happy. I am also not the type of girl who feels that her wallet needs to match her purse. I am the total opposite. This wallet had me at hello. So cute.

Kate Spade Commerce Green Lisa Wallet $86.99 www.ebay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment